Japan and Kindergarten

   
    Hello,







This story happened when I was in Kindergarten and our grade level was learning about Japan. A little bit of background knowledge on me, I used to get air sick...badly. Our teachers made the whole floor one day look like Japan.However,  in order to get to Japan we had to take a "plane." This "plane" was just chairs lined up in two rows with a big sheet of paper paint with clouds on it. Me, being the awesome kid that I was ended up getting motion sick in a stationary chair on a fake plane. Needless to say this has gone down as the most embarrassing story of my life.                                                                                                                                                                         I chose to share this with you because, I learned to laugh at myself for this event. It used to haunt me until one day I worked up the courage to tell some friends and they were laughing and said it was probably the funniest thing they have ever heard. When life throws some embarrassing events right at your face, do not avoid them. Time will pass and you will look back and say that was funny. Being able to laugh at yourself is a great way to get through events and difficult situations. This story has made me smile in some rough spots and I hope it can make you laugh a little too.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Yours Truly,                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Isabelle Longo


Comments