Hello
Ineffable (adj)
Too great to be expressed into words
Hello,
If I want one word to describe my life it would be ineffable. Life should be full of love and laughter and that is what mine is. Yes I have gone through times where I would say that was I wish that had ended differently but, each event in life has shaped me into this person that I am. Everyone is ever changing and to think otherwise would be insane. I would like to share with you reading events that have made me who I am today. From the happy, sad, and to me being doing stupid things, if one person can smile and relate then mission accomplished.
Yours Truly,
Isabelle
Too great to be expressed into words
Hello,
If I want one word to describe my life it would be ineffable. Life should be full of love and laughter and that is what mine is. Yes I have gone through times where I would say that was I wish that had ended differently but, each event in life has shaped me into this person that I am. Everyone is ever changing and to think otherwise would be insane. I would like to share with you reading events that have made me who I am today. From the happy, sad, and to me being doing stupid things, if one person can smile and relate then mission accomplished.
Yours Truly,
Isabelle
Comments
Post a Comment